Aberchalder Railway Station

Aberchalder railway station served the village of Aberchalder, in the county of Inverness-shire in Scotland.

History

It was opened by the Highland Railway (Invergarry and Fort Augustus Railway) on 22 July 1903. It became part of the North British Railway, and so joined the London and North Eastern Railway during the Grouping of 1923. The line closed to passenger traffic in 1933.

Be the first to comment